Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Good Animation!

i love how you went back to the old link games for this one! it had me rolling on the floor. good submission 10/10

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

nice sequal

the first movie was very good before but now their's a sequal that lives up to its reputation! 10/10

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

one of the good old ones!

this one is a MUST-SEE. a very original idea. this is one of the best animations i've seen.10/10

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

great game

i'm stuck on the 43rd level but this game is very good and extremely addictive!! 9/10

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Amazing song!

I love to listen to newgrounds audio and check my e-mail, or chat with friends. I came across this song, it was at the top of the classical list so i figured i'd check it out. I had to stop what I was doing and just listen to the song. It's very well made, and a very beautiful song. The only problem i see with it is the sudden ending. In my opinion, i believe it would've been better to slow the tune to a stop, rather than just cut it off. It's an amazing piece, and i hope to hear more like it!

broove responds:

Ending sounds pretty normal to me. Some people loved the ending and some - didn't. You can't please everybody, I guess....
Thanks for listening ;)